Resetting a Password
If a User has forgotten their iSite Password, it is important to note that passwords cannot be retrieved. For security reasons, iSite passwords are stored using one-way encryption algorithms, thus, they cannot be retrieved. Users who have forgotten their iSite Password must initiate a Password Reset.
How to Reset a Lost Password
- On the iSite Logon Page, click the Reset Password link in the Global Navigation bar or the Sidebar.
- On the Reset Password Request page, enter your iSite Logon ID (in email address form).
- Click the Send Reset Request E-Mail button.
- An email will be sent to your email address as entered above (assuming that the email address maps to a valid User Account in iSite). This email will contain a link to reset your password. Click the link in the email or copy/paste the link into your web browser.
- On the Reset Password Page, enter a new iSite Password in the New Password textbox. Guidelines for your new password will be displayed.
- Repeat the new Password in the Repeat Password textbox.
- Click the Change Password button to complete the Password Reset process.
- The User will be required to login with their new credentials. See Logging in to iSite.
The Reset Password Request Page
The Reset Password Page